- Check the operation of the machine
- Visually check the condition of the water (Color, Smell, Flocculation, Flotation, Aeration)
- Check and measure with equipment (DO, pH, Temp, Flow)
Water Quality Inspection Plan
- Quality Analysis of Tap Water
- Inspect and Control the Quality of Drinking water (coliform test kit)
- Quality Analysis of Wastewater, Reuse water and Sludge
Machine and Equipment Maintenance Plan
- Preventive Maintenance(Daily, Weekly, Monthly, 6M and Yearly)
- Basic Repairing (Materials provided by AOT)
GETCO DON-MUEANG AIRPORT
Global Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. (GETCO) has been trusted by Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
To supervise and manage the wastewater treatment system of Don Mueang Airport Conditionally
The contractor must plan, control, supervise the system operation, inspect and maintain the system to be able to use the wastewater treatment system, recycle water system and waste management system continuously. The system must be effective at all times.
WWTP CAPACITY : 10,000 m3/day
- 6,000 of Phase I, SBR Systems
- 4,000 m3 of Phase 2, CAS Systems
Waste Management Plan
- Solid waste management at all outdoor points of the DMK’s building
- Cleaning the garbage stop at the Land Side and Air Side
- Collection and Transport of Waste from the Auto Screens to the specified point
Global Environmental Technology Company Limited (GETCO) had been entrusted with the responsibility to spearhead the Bang Sue Environmental and Conservation Center development project, which was initiated by the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA).
GETCO kick-started the project on July 16, 2014, considered the first and most significant step of business operations, particularly in penetrating the government sector with its competency and professionalism in wastewater treatment for Bangkok-based communities.
Located in the compound of Vachirabenjatas Park, also known as Rot Fai Park, on Kamphaeng Phet 2 Road on the opposite side of Bangkok’s Mo Chit Bus Terminal, Bang Sue Environmental and Conservation Center had been designed to be Thailand’s best education hub of environmental management and development consisting of the following highlights.
- Environmental Library: Opening from Tuesday to Sunday, 09:00-17:00 hrs.
- Simulated Wastewater Treatment Plant: Unveiling the simulation of daily operations of the Water Environment Control Plant of the eight locations in Bangkok.
- Exhibition Room: Exhibiting knowledge-based projects and activities related to integrated environmental management.
- Cascading Waterfall: Possessing the length of 100 meters highlighted by the use of clinically treated water.
- Water Park: Displaying a variety of plants used for wastewater treatment and plants under the Royal Initiative.
Ground Floor: Unveiling the installation of the underground wastewater treatment system stretching in a spacious area of 4.74 Acre. Aiming to provide effective solutions to the problems of water pollution and wastewater in various communities, wastewater would be drained into the underground wastewater treatment system before being released to the Prem Prachakorn canal and the Chao Phraya River, respectively. The underground wastewater treatment system possessed the average wastewater treatment capacity of 120,000 m³/day and the maximum wastewater treatment capacity of 300,000 m³/day, covering the total service area of 20.7 square kilometers, including Bang Sue, Dusit, and Phayathai districts.
Additionally, the underground wastewater treatment system was operated by the advanced technology, also known as the “4-Pass Step Feed Biological Nitrogen Removal Activated Sludge Process”.
As a leading environmental expert, especially in wastewater treatment, Global Environmental Technology Company Limited (GETCO) had been certified for operating a business based on the required implementation standards, supported by excellent operations and management as well as a comprehensive range of technical specifications and designs.
The wastewater treatment project for Bangpoo Industrial Estate was effective from December 1, 1999. Since the beginning of the implementation, GETCO had been pursuing the industrial estate’s collaboration agreements fully and efficiently, as part of the goal to create greater confidence and trust for business entrepreneurs in the industrial estate.
- Quality wastewater treatment management and consultancy services for communities.
- Theoretical and experimental studies to evaluate the development and management of water resources as well as understand the impacts caused to water resource development projects.
- Quality services in evaluating the contamination of chemical substances, heavy metal compounds, insecticide residues, suspended solids, and other toxic elements.
- Knowledge-based activities related to environmental conservation and pollution reduction.
- Public utility management and consultancy services such as garbage management and wastewater treatment for factories.